Our next Budapest Neurons meetup will be hosted by Nokia Bell Labs to talk about their research results on how AI can support various business use cases. The following three topics will be presented: -Anomaly detection in 5G mobile networks using AI Speaker: Szabolcs...
Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Regulation In our next Neurons meetup, dr Bálint Tóásó, M.Sc LL.M, Head of Legal Services, Attorney-at-Law at KPMG will talk about the ethical and regulatory challenges of artificial intelligence and its economic implications. Please...
Hello all, We are building a strong team of chapter leaders and meetup groups across the globe, but are always looking to add to the Neurons team. We have a number of chapters that require leaders / co-leaders urgently. Helping to run a Neurons Chapter is hugely...
Spain – Madrid
- Mario Lois (Neurons.AI Madrid Leader, and Global General Mgr for GE Healthcare Education)
- José Crespo del Arco (Artificial Intelligence Department, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
- Felipe Calderero Patino (Manager, Ernst & Young, Madrid Artificial Intelligence Hub)
- José Antonio Esteban (CTO, Codere)
- Adolfo Tamames (President and Founder of NEAT, Appgree, TwinObjects, etc)
- Rodrigo Miranda (General Manager, ISDI Digital Business School)
- Santiago de Torres (President Atrys Health, President Inveready Biotech venture capital, etc)