India – Bangalore
Thursday 25th April 2019 (3:30pm – 6:00pm)
Be part of the Neurons.AI global community of AI Practitioners.
Join this event and meet local professionals working in AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. We also get representation from VCs and Startups joining us too. This will be an opportunity to talk with people across a diverse range of industries who are apply machine learning to solve their specific business problems. Our meetings are a mix of social networking and knowledge sharing with experienced speakers talking about their application of AI and Machine Learning. A great opportunity to meet new people and build your network of people working in this amazing industry. Bring an open mind, a willingness to meet and talk with new people and enjoy good vibes.
Prakat solutions Inc
India Engineering Center
184 & 185, Kundalahalli, Whitefield,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
3:30pm – Arrive
4:00pm – Welcome and Introduction to Informed.AI by Pradeep Kamasani
4:15pm – Speaker #1 – TBD
5:00pm – Speaker #2 – TBD
5:45pm – Networking and Open Mic
6:00pm – Close
Suresh Kirthi completed BE in ECE from PESIT, Bangalore followed by MTech at BMSCE, Bangalore. He worked at TCS innovation Labs and MindTree R&D as researcher for 5 years in the field of Audio-Video CODECs and video analytics. He has 3 granted US patents in video analytics and couple of papers in Deep learning. Currently he is pursuing PhD in the Dept. of EE, IISc, in the field of Computer Vision and Deep Learning. His research interest includes transfer learning and Bayesian non-parametrics.
Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist, CellStrat
Vivek is an Entrepreneur and Thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence and deep-tech industries. He is a leading data scientist and researcher with expertise in AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
He has spent several years in India and USA working for leading MNCs and startups. He is a Co-Founder at CellStrat (www.cellstrat.com) – India’s leading Artificial Intelligence startup specializing in content development and research in emerging areas of Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Prior to this, Vivek has been a Co-Founder at several startups eg. Healthiply.in, LocVille.com and SalesGlobe.
Vivek has long experience in telecom and digital industries in Business Consulting, Mobile tech, Social Commerce and Telecom Solutions, in leading MNCs like IBM, AT&T, Schlumberger, HCL-HP etc. He is an Evangelist and Thought Leader in startup communities and emerging technology space.
Vivek holds a BE from IIT Roorkee and MBA from Georgia State University, USA.
Research and Evangelism :
- Conducted 30+ seminars / workshops Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Bengaluru and Delhi in 2017, which were attended by 2000+ technology professionals and executives.
- Produced more than 1000 research bytes in AI and Machine Learning.
- Trained 100+ System Engineers in IBM, Bengaluru between 2012-2014 on topics like IOT, Telecom solutions etc.
- Trained 500 AT&T technology professionals and architects in Atlanta, USA on SOA Architecture, Telecom solutions and Enterprise Mobility between the years 2004-2012.
- Expert Speaker on AI, Machine Learning and deep-tech in leading events and conferences.
- Key Mentor and Advisor on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning programs for multiple leading Learning and Development firms.