All, The future of AI in healthcare/medical imaging is the next meeting topic for our Madrid Neurons meeting on Wednesday 17th October 7pm - 8:45pm [This event will be in: SPANISH -- Evento en CASTELLANO] AGENDA (English) •6.30-7.00pm Arrival and Networking...
We are pleased to announce our next meeting of the Budapest Chapter on Thursday 28th June 6pm Titled - The business case for AI Our next meetup will tackle a real challenging topic: how to build a successful AI – centered startup and what is the business case of...
All, Following a very successful first Madrid Neurons Meeting, we are pleased to announce the date for the second meeting. Tuesday 26th June 7pm - 8:45pm The Agenda is as follows: AGENDA [*Event Language will be: SPANISH*] •7.00pm Arrival and Networking opportunities...
Spain – Madrid
- Mario Lois (Neurons.AI Madrid Leader, and Global General Mgr for GE Healthcare Education)
- José Crespo del Arco (Artificial Intelligence Department, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
- Felipe Calderero Patino (Manager, Ernst & Young, Madrid Artificial Intelligence Hub)
- José Antonio Esteban (CTO, Codere)
- Adolfo Tamames (President and Founder of NEAT, Appgree, TwinObjects, etc)
- Rodrigo Miranda (General Manager, ISDI Digital Business School)
- Santiago de Torres (President Atrys Health, President Inveready Biotech venture capital, etc)