We are pleased to announce our next meeting of the Budapest Chapter on Thursday 28th June 6pm Titled - The business case for AI Our next meetup will tackle a real challenging topic: how to build a successful AI – centered startup and what is the business case of...
All, Following a very successful first Madrid Neurons Meeting, we are pleased to announce the date for the second meeting. Tuesday 26th June 7pm - 8:45pm The Agenda is as follows: AGENDA [*Event Language will be: SPANISH*] •7.00pm Arrival and Networking opportunities...
I am very pleased to announce that the first Neurons.AI Meetup is coming from our Chapter in Budapest and will be on the 24th Jan. This is one of our latest additions to the Neurons.AI family, but I am very pleased to see they are hitting the road running and got the...
Spain – Madrid
- Mario Lois (Neurons.AI Madrid Leader, and Global General Mgr for GE Healthcare Education)
- José Crespo del Arco (Artificial Intelligence Department, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
- Felipe Calderero Patino (Manager, Ernst & Young, Madrid Artificial Intelligence Hub)
- José Antonio Esteban (CTO, Codere)
- Adolfo Tamames (President and Founder of NEAT, Appgree, TwinObjects, etc)
- Rodrigo Miranda (General Manager, ISDI Digital Business School)
- Santiago de Torres (President Atrys Health, President Inveready Biotech venture capital, etc)